What is the OBUG?
Obug has been the interest group of and for Oracle users in the Benelux since 2009. Enthusiastic, driven, resolute and tenacious, we stand between, for and behind the members in accordance with our deep-rooted core values:
Our professionalism and expertise enable us to be the indispensable link between Oracle, partners and all users.
We are there for the benefit of all Oracle stakeholders
As an interest group we represent the interest of companies that use Oracle products. This also includes partners who offer related services. Concerning the products, you can think about applications like: * E-Business Suite * PeopleSoft * JD Edwards * Oracle Cloud Applications * NetSuite * and many more Oracle affiliated applications.
- E-Business Suite
- JD Edwards
- Oracle Cloud Applications
- en nog veel meer Oracle-gelieerde applicaties.
What offers the OBUG its members?
We collect knowledge and experience of all parties involved - Oracle, partners and endusers - and share this continuously with the community.
- We mediate between all stakeholders and offer a podium for contact, networking and collaboration.
- We offer our members knowledge sessions, webinars by endusers and physical events.
- Membership offers you free entrance to those knowledge sessions, webinars and events.
- As a member you are allowed to drop specific questions to our SIG leaders in order to contact you with other users with the same topics or users who recognise your issues and can help you to find a solution.
- We inspire: with and for each other
We are your user community since 2009!
The Oracle Benelux User Group (OBUG) was founded in 2009 as a merger of
- BLOUG: Belgium Luxemburg Oracle User Group
- BRUG: Benelux Regional User Group (merger of JD Edwards and PeopleSoft since 2005)
- OAUG: Oracle Applications Users Group Nederland
Discover here which membership suits best and what does it costs your company. hier welk lidmaatschap het beste bij je past en wat het kost.